Business IT Support Just Done Right
We all know the havoc IT problems can wreak on your business – at best, productivity is hit, at worst they damage your business and your reputation with customers.
From SOHO (Small Office / Home Office) to multi-site environments, our IT Support helps you eliminate these risks while ensuring your systems are managed, optimised and problem free. Our cost-effective support includes:
- Unlimited telephone and remote access support
- Unlimited local on-site support
- 24 x 7 network and systems monitoring
- Systems maintenance and management
- Full analytics and reporting
- Regular IT audits and strategy reviews
- Dedicated IT manager
What Does Iconoclast IT Support Cover?
Our Team has years of experience architecting and implementing IT Service Management solutions for large Enterprises. So, whatever your specific support requirements, you can be confident we’ve got it covered – including (but not limited to):
- Mobile devices and desktops running Android, Windows™ (all versions) or Linux
- Servers running Linux, Windows™ (all versions) or any System V / BSD derived Unix
- Application availability and performance monitoring
- Relational Database configuration, maintenance and support
- Patch and license management
- Hardware and software asset management
- User access and security
- Anti-virus and firewall installation, configuration and support
- Wireless and cabled network configuration and support
- Website and web application availability, management and support
How It Works
We’re happy to act as your very own IT Department, providing help-desk support to all your staff or work alongside your existing IT Team and designated administrators. Whatever fits best with your business.
Getting your IT covered is easy too. Start by giving us a little information about your IT environment – see the form on this page. We’ll then discuss your requirements with you and follow up with a no-obligation quote.
Once agreed, we’ll work with you or your appointed admin to quickly bring your systems under support – with minimal, if any, disruption to your staff or business.
Then every month, we’ll send you an activity report together with details of any maintenance tasks planned for the following month. You can also keep track, in real time, by accessing information via our secure Client Portal.
What Does It Cost?
We tailor our support packages to fit our Clients’ individual needs. Therefore, the price we quote will depend on the scope and complexity of your IT environment and business requirements.
As a guide, server support starts at £45 (ex. VAT) per month and desktops £20 (ex. VAT) per month, which includes hardware and operating system monitoring and management.
To discuss your business IT support needs and requirements get in touch on 01325 978 448 / 01538 807 808, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply use the enquiry form on this page.